Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate
555 Walnut Street
5th Floor Forum Place
Harrisburg, PA 17101-1923

Phone: 717-783-5048 or toll free 800-684-6560
Fax: 717-783-7152


How to Make A Donation to a Hardship Fund

Winter weather is upon us. There are many Pennsylvanians who could use help in paying their energy bills. Your donation can assist needy households to keep their gas and electric service on this winter. Consider donating to your company's hardship funds. Click on the name of your company below to find out how to donate.

UGI-Penn Natural Gas
(Formerly PG Energy)

UGI Central Penn Gas
(Formerly PPL Gas)

UGI Utilities
(Electric and Gas)

Back To OCA Consumer Tips Archives


Commonwealth Website